November 9, 2015 in Podcasts
My guest today is Brock Collins from Freedom Real Estate Investing.
Brock is a full time real estate investor that started out with no money and no credit. He became an expert at nothing down deals out of necessity. Brock has purchased over 100 properties to date. His goal was always to create a freedom lifestyle which he has been successful at doing.
Here is just some of what you can look forward to in this podcast:
- How Brock got started
- The power of finding a mentor
- Transitioning from an agent to an investor
- His quest for freedom takes another turn
- Brock's investing strategy; finding the best deals in the best locations for the big discounts
- How he finds his deals
- Exit strategies
- Getting to be an expert at “not my money down deals”
- A case study of his last deal
- Brock's recommendations for books are Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cash Flow Quadrant. He also recommends the Cash Flow 101 Game.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
How to Create a Freedom Lifestyle with Brock Collins - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
More About Brock
Brock is a real estate investor who is located in the mid-west. He started investing in real estate with no money and no credit, and became an expert at nothing down deals. Brock has purchased over 100 houses and investment properties utilizing real estate to live a life of true freedom!
You can find Brock at Freedom Real Estate Investing. He also has a popular podcast called “Freedom Real Estate Investing Podcast”.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.