I had a great time a couple weeks ago when Justin Williams invited me to be a guest on his podcast. If you have been lucky enough to catch any of his previous podcasts (and I hope that you have), you know that he is just bursting with energy.
Justin has put together a top notch show where you will find a steady stream of seasoned real estate investors sharing information on their businesses and what is working today. You will also find information on just about any topic related to real estate investing
Be sure to stop by his site and to get this free gift with Six Exclusive House Flipping Tools you can use in your business today! I have put a link below.
I Love Talking Real Estate!
I love talking real estate with other enthusiastic investors, so this was great fun. In fact we talked so long, that he broke this interview down into two parts.
Some of the things we talk about in this podcast are:
- Probates and absentee owners
- How I got started investing in real estate
- My current business model and why I hated being a landlord
- My main source of leads
- The power of networking with your REIA group
- How to market to probates
- Which mail pieces get the best results for my direct mail campaigns
- What to do when you meet face to face with sellers
- Understanding a Sellers Motivation
Listen in as we dive deep into these topics and many more.
If you are not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.