Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be starting over with not one but two real estate related businesses? That’s what we’re going to talk about today. Rebuilding two businesses with San Antonio rehabber, Danny Johnson.
Danny is a veteran house flipper, and he was a software developer before becoming a real estate investor. He is the creator of LeadPropeller real estate investor websites, and he has a brand new updated version of his CRM FlipPilot.
After focusing on the software for several years, he's becoming active in real estate investing again.
- How Danny’s boss “helped him” leave his full-time job
- Why he chose rehabbing as his investment strategy
- How one business became two
- Scaling up; creating a flipping business and a software business
- Building teams and systems so you can grow
- What effects Covid-19 will likely have on real estate in the next 12 to 18 months
- How investors can prepare in the upcoming months so that they thrive rather than just survive during the next year or two
- Starting over…
- Marketing; what he’s doing now
- The newest version of FlipPilot CRM and lead management software
- The features FlipPilot offers; what makes it unique
- Why investing in a good CRM actually make you money?
- Danny’s final advice for investors that want to build a successful rehabbing business
Learn More About LeadPropeller and FlipPilot
To learn more about these two products specifically designed for real estate investors just click the links below:
Here's Your Video – Starting Over with Veteran Rehabber Danny Johnson
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes, too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes”. Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher
About Danny Johnson
Danny Johnson is the host of the popular Flipping Junkie Podcast and blog. A veteran house flipper, Danny has been real estate investing since 2003. He's also the creator of LeadPropeller real estate investor websites and FlipPilot lead/deal management pipeline software. After focusing on the software for several years he's becoming active again in real estate investing and looks forward to the creative aspect of weathering whatever storm is produced by the recent Pandemic caused by COVID-19.
You can reach out to Danny at Flipping Junkie
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!
Really enjoyed this interview! Thanks for having me on!
It’s always a pleasure Danny.