February 25, 2014 in Podcasts
Lo is a full time real estate investor from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and she is a master of everything that has to do with social media. So when I wanted to do a show on “How to effectively use Google+ to grow your business” she was the first person I thought of.
I read a statistic recently that said 25% of worldwide internet users are active on Google+. But for so many small businesses, Google+ remains a mystery. They know what it is, but they don't really know how to put it to work in their own real estate investing businesses. I wanted to find out how to really put that platform to work for me and my business, and also to be able to share that information so others could benefit from it.
We covered a lot of information in this podcast, but here are some of the highlights of this show:
- The main point of differentiation between Facebook and Google+ when using these platforms in your business
- The obvious connection between the search engine Google and Google+, and how this benefits your business
- Why videos made using Google Hangouts have an advantage even over YouTube videos for search engine rankings
- Tips to make your Google+ profile standout
- Why using “hashtags” is so important and how these give you a huge advantage
- Why the ability to categorize your contacts in Google+ is a marketer’s dream
- What “sparks” and “huddles” are and how to use them on Google+
- Why using Google Hangouts for training videos is such a good idea
Don't forget to stop by Lo's website LolitaSheriow.com and check out her great podcast “Kick Fear to the Curb”. If fear is what is holding you back, listen in as folks just like you tell their stories of how they over came their fears to find success.
You Can Listen In Here
If you liked this podcast, please take a minute and leave us a 5 star review on iTunes at the link above. I appreciate it!
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!